2023 J-3 & J4 Continuing Education Classes
CICA provides continuing education credits for J-3 and J-4 license holders.
J-3 need 3 hours of CE every two years on the even year, before July 31.
J-4 need 3 hours of CE every two years on the odd year.
This year CICAU is holding one virtual class on Monday, July 24 at 3:00-6:00 PM. After you sign up, you will recieve a Google Meet link to your email that you can use the day of the class.
- Reminder! J3 and J4 requirements have changed, and education credits have to be recorded by July 31 instead of September 30.
- This class will satisfy the 2022 requirements for J-3 license holders and the 2023 requirements for J-4 license holders.
- Members recieve a $50 discount on classes. You must login to recieve the member discount.
- If you are not a member, please consider joining CICA. Support the irrigation industry in Connecticut.
- The class will take place VIRTUALLY, and your webcam will need to be on at all times for your attendance be counted.
- The class will be available through the link at 2:30 PM the day of. Class starts at no later than 3 PM. You will need to bring identification, J-3 or J-4 license, pencil/pen and a smile!
CICA will issue a full refund for scheduled courses, continuing education classes and meetings if cancellation is received in writing to the CICA office fourteen days prior to scheduled program, less a $25 administrative fee. If cancellation is requested less than fourteen days from the program, a refund will not be issued however registrant may transfer registration to next offered course. No refund or rescheduling will be allowed for cancellations 72 hours prior to the event. CICA reserves the right to cancel at any time, in which case all money will be returned.
The next class will be held on:
There Are Currently No Events